MY PROFILE
imahsolehah
org ganu kiter* lahir 27mac87* stylish,solehah, sensitif,smile,sweet..:D

Saturday, October 15, 2011

BestFriends Forever


A friend like you~

There's lots of things with which I'm blessed
My problems have been few. But of all, this one's the best.....
To have a friend like you.
In times of trouble,
friends will say... "Just ask, I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask You just get up and do it!
And I can think of nothing more that I could wisely do
than know a friend and be a friend and have a friend like you.

A Place Called Friendship Lane......
We may not meet as often as we would like, it's true.
But there's a place in Friendship Lane where I meet in thought with you.
And always, as we meet and chat as friendly as can be quite magically,
the hours take on new happiness for me.
And it's grand to know that always through cloudy days or fair
Whenever I walk down Friendship Lane I find you waiting there..Tammy!..i Luv You

you loving friend,

The Best Way
Friends are hard to come by
especially the ones you trust
It's when you find a true friend
that you know what you've been missing

someone to laugh with
someone to cry with
someone to joke with
someone to understand you
someone to accept you for you
someone to be there when the chips are down
someone to always be there for you in times of need

no matter what the problem
true friends are the ones that never let you down
they are there for you always
thats what friends are for
to be on your side and there for you, always....

The best way to honor your friend
Is to be the best friend that you can be
What you give you will get back ten times over

Some friends are forever
Sometimes in life, you find a special friend; someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
This is forever friendship.
When you're down, and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit
and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.
If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows.
If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry.
You have a forever friend for life, and forever has no end.

Friends are the gift

As we walk our path of life,
We meet people everyday.
Most are simply met by chance.
But, some are sent our way.

These become special friends
Whose bond we can't explain;
The ones who understand us
And share our joy and pain.

Their love contains no boundaries.
So, even we are apart.
Their presence enhances us
With a warmth felt in the heart.

This love becomes a passageway,
When even the miles disappear.
And so, these friends, God sends our way,
Remain forever near.

True Friend Forever
Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:

Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot.
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say, I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.

And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you


Sweet and True
A love is someone who always cares...
with whom everything
you want to share...

A love is one who makes you smile...
Even when you are away a mile...
A love is one who is in your heart...
Someone from whom
You never want to part

A love is someone
Just like YOU...
Loving and Caring,
so Sweet and True!

You are an angel to me

In my whole life,
There is no one else like you.
Someone who changed my life,
Just by being you.
You are an angel to me.

The music of your laughter
Still lightens my inner ear.
You showed me you believe,
That there really is good here.
You are an angel for me.

You showed me that you care,
When I was really down,
You never turned away,
Nor showed me a saddened frown.
You are an angel beside me.

Even when you are sad and blue,
And life is hard on you,
You spare me one more smile,
Just like God's loving child.
You are God's angel to me.

You have done so much for me,
And given me your time.
I have a gift for you,
With this imperfect rhyme.

Thank you my angel friend.


Portarait of a friend
I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, or fears.
But I can listen to you, and together we will search for answers.

I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain, nor the future with its untold stories.
But I can be there now when you need me to care.

I can't keep your feet from stumbling.
I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.

Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine;
Yet I can share in your laughter.

Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge;
I can only support you, encourage you, and help you when you ask.

I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship, from your values, from me.
I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you.

I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you,
But I can give you the room to change, room to grow, room to be yourself.

I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place.

I can't tell you who you are.
I can only love you and be your friend.





0 comments:

BlogUpp!